1. How old were you when you started reading for enjoyment? What kinds of books did you start reading? What kinds of books do you enjoy reading most, now?
I had to be around 8 or 9 when I started reading for enjoyment. I read books like My Friend Flicka and Heidi. I started reading Harlequin Romances at the age of 12 and still read romances now, mostly paranormal romance but will read anything romance.
2. What 3 things would you like other readers and writers to know about you?
I am an avid reader. I love to support indie authors. I am a blogger.
3. What are some things you look for in a good book? What separates a good book from a great book in your opinion?
A good book must have a good story line and suck me into the story. Making me feel emotions is what I separate a good book from a great one.
4. When and where do you do most of your reading? What’s your favorite reading device?
I read mostly in the evenings curled up on my sofa on my kindle or a paperback.
5. What are some things that make you pick up an indie author’s book(s)?
genre is the main reason I pick up a book, sometimes it’s the author if I recognize the name, I will admit if there is a sexy guy on the front it will strike my interest.
6. Do you ever review books and post the reviews?
yes I review and I always post a review unless the book rates under 3 stars for me then I will not. I don’t agree with bashing an author through review sites. I will however tell the author why unless I can’t get hold of them via facebook or email.
7. What are some of your favorite online and social media hangouts?
I utilize Facebook,my blog,Twitter,Linkedin,Google+,Pinterest, Tumblr, and Booktropoulus.
8. Have you ever considered becoming a writer? Explain why or why not.
Yes, I have but I seem to always throw them away before finishing. Though I do have one I started since I started blogging, I haven’t got far but I refuse to throw it away again.
9. Are there any indie author blogs that you read regularly? If so, what brings you back each time?
I follow many and receive email updates regularly I read the email and if something catches my eye I will go read the blog.
Thanks for hanging out with me today, Colleen, not to mention all the other wonderful things you do for authors :-)