Dariel's Friday Flasher Stop: "UN-BE-LIEVABLE"

Source: Pinterest


Happy Friday! Got something  very unusual for you today, coming from me, anyway: a sweet romance. I know, right? Must be the successful surgery's got me feeling all warm and fuzzy. So, in 100 words this is my take on the pic above. My friends are doing the same thing, same pic, different stories of course, so be sure to take a look at theirs when you're done here. We LOVE comments!


She sleeps...

Minnie always wanted kids. 

My heart stops just thinking about the first time our eyes met. So beautiful, the real deal. Had to make her my wife.

Her light guided me off the streets into a good career.

Needed one to take care of our four kids. She wanted those kids more than she ever wanted me. 

She’d wait ‘til I got all worked-up and just when there was no turning back I’d cover up, but she’d peel it right back off and give me that smile.

Dropped the last one off at college yesterday.

She caresses my face. Her smile heats our aquatic getaway. “Mick, this is un-be-lievable.”

Un-be-lievable, indeed.

Join my Email List               Join my New Release Newsletter

Comments

Muffy Wilson said…
A love story for the ages. Even older, he found her irresistible. Such a beautiful piece. I am so glad you are feeling better and sharing your joy with us. Beautiful. xo
Unknown said…
Glad you are better.
Great flash, like the idea of an older couple.
Olga said…
Lovely! And the image is great too.
Naomi Shaw said…
I really want to read more of this story. Great flash
Julian Spong said…
beautifully written flash
Angelica Dawson said…
Very different. I'm sure they'll enjoy their empty nest.
Mmm so sweet and loving. :) Perfect! Something tells me she has something planned if she loves having children so much. Curious as to what he meant that she loved them more then him. I def need to know more. This is a great flash!
Anonymous said…
Awww, that made me smile. Time for them at last, eh? :-)
Dariel Raye said…
Yes, now they'll have some time to play. Probably the "sweetest" flash I've ever written. LOL This was the perfect opportunity to write about a settled couple though, an enduring love :-)