Zaidi Features: "Five Delights" by DJ Prewer



1 Woman, 5 Men.  1 day, 5 Ways.

Having been attracted to sex from a young age, Skye commences an erotic journey towards her ultimate sexual goal - an orgy, believing that nothing else could compare to being fucked by several men at the same time.   

The first stop in her journey of sexual discovery is a day at The House, where 5 lovers of her choosing are ready to fulfil her all her required desires.  Her day starts by searching for the red door of bliss that would be the first gateway to increasing her knowledge of sexual pleasure and pathing the way to her ultimate goal. 

Having selected her five lovers from the group of ten men, Skye leaves to shower and prepare for her day of delights. When she returns to the room all the men are naked, waiting to fulfil all her needs for the day.  With a different outfit and fragrance for each lover, her day of delights begins.

Excerpt
A shiver steals over my body as Marco's large hands leave my hips and glide their way along my spine, up towards my nape.  His soft fingertips dance along my jaw, rising to capture the sides of my face, as gentle kisses circle my lips.  When I finally open my mouth to his, he devours me.  On and on the kiss goes, tongues darting in and out, teeth grazing my lips, stealing my breath from me until the pressure in my chest is almost suffocating, and I pull away.
     Marco turns me around and I lean against him, feeling his hard cock nestle against my lower back.  He guides my arms behind me so that my hands cup his growing erection.  I squeeze him gently, embracing his rigid cock.  He is so much more than a handful.
     "Close your eyes, Angel.  Let me remind you of who you are."
     Oh, yes please!
     His fingers glide down my neck and move to the top of my dress.  "Have I ever told you how much I love this dress on you?  This long zip, running all the way down the front, is such a turn on.  I bet every man who looks at you wants to unzip it, lusting to discover what is hiding underneath."  His fingers begin to pull downwards on the metal clasp, opening my dress up to expose my red lacy bra.  "Ah, beautiful girl, I love this colour on you.  It's so fucking sexy it makes my cock throb."
     I close my eyes and rest my head against his shoulder, as Marco cups my breasts.  Fingers splay towards the scalloped edge of my lace bra, pulling it away to expose my hardened nipples beneath.  Heat floods my body, and I groan as he rolls each of the tight nipples between two fingers.
     "You don't play fair, Marco."
     "I know...but you like it that way."
     I smile my agreement, and lean in to kiss the smooth skin under his jaw, drawing a quiet moan from deep within his chest.  With my tongue I explore the surface of his tanned skin, nibbling on the raised muscle at the side of his neck.  With each gentle bite, I squeeze my hands around his cock, dragging my nails over the surface of the soft cotton of his pants.  I can play dirty too. 
     "I see this party has already started without me."
     With a startled gasp I open my eyes to see Mason standing before us.  A sly smile on his face.  Obviously they had this planned all along.  I wouldn't be too surprised if they were responsible for breaking the water pipe too.
     "Sorry mate, couldn't wait any longer.  Angel needed some...um...counselling."  Marco replies with a husky chuckle.  He reaches to open the front clasp of my bra, moulding his hands around my breasts, lifting them, offering them up to Mason.
     "Well, luckily for Angel, I can help with that too." Mason confirms as he pulls my zipper all the way down, opening my dress up completely.
     I close my eyes, resting my head back into the crook of Marco's shoulder, knowing that this is exactly what I want...what I need.










Comments